How Our Process Works
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING
It is important to explain our process to clarify customer expectations, how we work, and when you will receive your product. Physical Canvas products are custom printed specifically for you at the time of purchase. We use state of the art print technology and source only the best fabrics available to get the highest quality look and feel for your product.
Each item is custom made at a facility in the United States once it is ordered. Here's how our order process works:
1. As soon as you order we pick blank tees or fabric. We obtain the blank garments, fabric or other items for your order.
2. Prepare/Pre-treat. We prepare the garments or fabric for printing with adhesive solutions.
3. Print/Sew/Embroider. We print your shirts or embroider hats.
4. Quality Assurance. We examine your order for defects or misprints and reprint/resew if needed.
5. Packaging. Your order gets prepared for shipping and handed over to the shipping company.
This is why we state our product takes 2 - 7 business days to be custom created for you.
Shipping time is in addition and depends on the carrier and can take another 2 - 5 business days. Customers may upgrade their shipping to priority mail for 1 - 3 business days instead. The entire process may take a little under 2 weeks to arrive.
Orders may be split if certain items are delayed due to availability or backlogs so as to minimize inconvenience.
Some orders may be split into more than one package (at no extra charge) depending on size/content.
Still have questions?
For additional information please use the contact form.